Tuesday, December 24, 2013

New purchases

~Hello!~
62321
winter days.
 Last weekend I went to Amoeba Music for the first time in a long time. If you don't know what that is since they only have stores in California, it's basically a huge music store where you can find music (cds, records, tapes) from any artist that you can think of. They also have books, movies, posters, shirts, and pins, it's pretty amazing to say the least.
 
They have a little area where they keep more valuable/collectible things inside a glass shelf and in there I saw this Christiane F. book. I've always wanted to read the book ever since I saw the movie and since it was at a much cheaper price than I could ever get online I decided to buy it, I can't wait to read it!
 The cat cd I got on a whim thinking it would be good because of the cover even though it had no track or artist info on it.
IMG_6235
The music wasn't that good and it only has 4 songs but I love the kitty artwork.
IMG_6239
I've always wanted a physical copy of "Grace" by Jeff Buckley so when I saw it there and on sale I took the opportunity. It was definitely worth it just for the booklet alone. I feel a little more complete now.
6244
 
This Bjork poster is so beautiful I had to get it.
6249
I got this cute bunny pin too.
6259
 
I thrifted this dark mustard colored cardigan and this dress that reminds me of a cloudy sky.
6279
And some more things I thrifted...
Various brooches.
IMG_6147
I didn't see it until I got home but on the back of the flower bouquet one it says it's from the coronation of King George the 6th in 1937, that's pretty cool and it's so pretty. 

 A button purse, I just have to replace the chain for a longer one.
IMG_6173
 
Really sparkly black rainbow glitter tights. They are so fun to wear.
IMG_6167
A pretty purple-pink oriental style dress.
6311
I love the material and color.  ♡
6344
I also thrifted this long black coat and I've always wanted one like it so I was very happy.
 
6319
I'm loving this song at the moment and I also really need to get some sleep.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading :)
I hope to do a proper outfit post soon and also a DIY that I've been wanting to do for a looong time and I'm almost ready to start it but I just need a couple more materials.
 
 
Have a great week and Happy Holidays!

17 comments:

  1. your clothes are awesome...great finds!

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get away with tights and dresses over here but it's SO cold.
    That Bjork poster is rad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wish it was a little colder here it's still warm some days. Thank you, it was one of my favorite purchases.

      Delete
  3. Loving that dress! Mandarin collars are perfection. Christiane F!! I haven't read the book but I've seen the film
    nice post

    -Aida
    xx

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm very eager to read it.

      Delete
  4. All of your stuff is so cute, very jealous!

    http://perpetual-perplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blue dress is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the kitty artwork as well. :)
    the button purse is so cute, I'd like to try a diy version!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many lovely things in one post! Your bunny pin is so so cute. I can't get over your glitter tights - I don't think I've ever seen tights that sparkly before! Happy new year Blythe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly are very good at shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great purchases dear! we should thrift shop some time... if only
    we live in the same part of the world. ehe~

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the rings especially! So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all the dress and you do a good job in fashion area,pretty girl
    sorry ,i never see the film before
    but i can find them and get time to have a look
    thank you for sharing this,love so much
    happy everyday and have a pretty time
    hope you can check my new post and share beauty:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/2014/01/beautiful-coats-come-again.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely collection. Love your colorful dress. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Latest post on my blog is A Cultural Tango

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful pieces:)! Bjork<3
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are much appreciated :).