Monday, December 16, 2013

currently

 Hello! I know I haven't posted in a long time (again) but I just finished with finals so I'll have some more time to post for the time being. This post is just going to be about... well what the title implies, so it's probably going to be random and a little boring, I'm sorry. I'm also planning to make a post on some recent purchases so I'll probably do that next time.  
  
I've been using my tumblr a little more lately and I got a new theme. If anyone wants to check it out you can click here.
 
I learned how to make some cute Japanese emoticons such as:
・:*:・゚’ฺ☂・:*:・゚’
ʕ●ᴥ●ʔ
------
^ω^
-------
∩_ _∩
(^㉨^)
------ 
⊙_⊙
------ 
(○◕ ∇ ◕)
------
(\_/)
(='.')
-------
(^●^)
-------
(\_/)
(^_^)
  (____)0
  
My boyfriend's grandma gave me this cute little edible gingerbread house the other day. It has windows and candy canes on the side. 
6206
My dog became very interested in what I was taking pictures of as you can see.
6198
While I was walking to class the other day, a guy came up to me and asked me if I could help him with something. He was holding a big camera so I thought he needed help with something picture related so of course I said yes. Then a lady comes over and tells me that they're making an English learning video for children in Korea and that I would just have to say some sentences in English from a script and then add on something of my choice. I was a little apprehensive when she said that because I wasn't expecting to be filmed but I agreed to and we filmed right then and there as all the students passed by. Overall It was a nice experience and when I was done she gave me this handmade phone charm from Korea.
 
6218
 It reminded me of the time when I was doing volunteer work and a lady who later told me she was a director asked me If I would be in her video for NBC. I just had to read back some lines and answer some questions and after fill out a release form. She bought me ice cream too, It was pretty fun.    
 
New warm tights. 
6181
 I've been listening to Grimes a lot lately. I really like these photos of her that were taken for Teen Vogue's December issue (photos from tumblr).    
 
 
Also I just discovered/listened to her whole first album not too long ago, it was a magical experience. I really like this song...
(as well as Rosa and Venus in Fleurs)
 
 
If you like Grimes, what's your favorite Grimes song?
 
 
Thanks for reading, have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. I love your tights! I have a little charm a lot like yours! :) that little gingerbread house is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's so cute that I haven't been able to eat it haha.

      Delete
  2. I really want to learn how to do cute emoticons tbh haha. I LOVE GRIMES SO MUCH she is so magical and I love those photos! I'm going to listen to her whole first album now :)
    followed your tumblr btw <3

    http://perpetual-perplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, she's amazing. Oh I hope you like it! It's different than her newer album but still great.
      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. The ginger bread house is so cute! I love ginger bread houses but I don't think I'll have time to make one this year. I hope it was tasty. I also love your tights, they look perfect for winter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you would make a really great one!
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    That gingerbread house is so cute!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting :) Have a fantastic day too!

      Delete
  5. Your gingerbread house is so cute! My dog is rarely interested in what I do, but my puffer fish loves taking a look at everything I do or read. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :),
      Aw a puffer fish that is so cute! and it's also so cute that it's interested in what you're doing.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are much appreciated :).